Our Global Newxel Team consists of 300+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
As a VP Of Engineering/CTO, you will be accountable for the delivery and implementation of the Newxel SaaS product, developing fit-for-purpose applications, fostering productive relationships with customers, facilitating communications with partner organizations, and developing and driving improvement plans.
- Minimum 8 years of IT-related experience
- Proven experience in building solutions from scratch is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of IT Management experience specifically in Software Development and Delivery
- 1+ years of experience in data visualization with technologies such as (Tableau, PowerBI, D3, SAS, R and/or Python visualization libraries) will be a great advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate underlying business value
- Demonstrated ability to build strong teams
- Demonstrated success leading remote cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the concurrent delivery of multiple programs across multiple functions and business groups
- Must have profound knowledge of software engineering principles and practices; technical proficiency in multiple software engineering domains
- Strong product instinct: you intuitively understand why product ideas will be effective
- Must be able to quickly understand complex systems such as existing custom applications and integrations, and 3rd party partner systems
- Must be able to develop and manage technology roadmaps
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills to produce design documents and live solution presentations to customers and partners.
- Proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills, able to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a leader who leads through setting an example
- Must be an enabler and coach to empower and grow a team of software developers and architects
- Excellent analytical skills
- Partner with stakeholders to design solutions that deliver the optimal balance of the product vision, cost, time-to-value, and complexity to maintain and support
- Coordinate delivery of multiple projects, hands-on development (at the begging)
- Build and drive the strategy and vision of the Delivery Team. Ensure availability of appropriate resources for systems support and project-based work
- Distil feedback and coordinate cross-functionally to develop product features
- Be involved in all aspects of the product development cycle, including product definition, usability testing, UX/UI, backlog management, documentation, release planning, and project schedule management
- Develop training materials
- Optional:) Oversee the development of some core platform capabilities, such as AI/ML, high-performance computing, and interactive visualizations
- Build, coach, mentor, and grow the Delivery Team
- Appropriately structure the delivery teams in a manner that optimally delivers on the product roadmap, customer support, and customer projects
- Enable and support a culture of engineering excellence, collaboration, team, execution, and continuous improvement
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.