As a Test Object Management Specialist Engineer, you will ensure that all vehicle management required for the project – test objects (vehicles and rigs) is available in time for the planned test activities.
You will be part of the on-site test object management team in Sweden and also have close contact with colleagues in China.
- Assist to cascade information within our team or into the project organization
- Function as a bridge between different functions within TOF
- Act as a Project Leader in process-related activities
- Keep good structure for hardware and software status
- Establish Vehicle Test Plan incl. rigs (with input from project and org.) in MPP for each build-serial
- Planning/Coordination of all vehicles
- Optimization of test-vehicle needs and tests
- Input to Project-budget
- Participation in all project meetings incl. Vehicle Planning Meetings
- Coordination of actual vehicle status (Hardware & Software)
- Actively participate in and contribute to, the development and improvement of TO&F processes together with the department’s respective functions
- Secure that all functions know about the set methods
- Ensure that TO&F meets the set quality goals by providing necessary information for the respective function
- Implement and communicate processes within TO&F
- Provide necessary training in diverse processes within the department
- Identify and analyze potential areas of improvements
- Assist in providing efficient work methods
- Represent the department at diverse workshops and forums.
- Report Status in relevant forums
- Material Meeting coordination with counterparts in China (logistics)
- Appropriate academic qualifications and/or relevant work experience
- Bachelor of Science within a relevant field (e.g., Software, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- Solid experience with Office 365
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in written and spoken
- Deep knowledge of vehicle components and vehicle structure
- Expert knowledge of presentations
- Strong leadership skills
- Cultural awareness, especially China – Europe culture
- Good Coordination skills
- You are driven and motivated to take a front position in test object material handling activities and at the same time have the sense to balance and secure the right attention from a team perspective.
- You handle stressful situations in a structured and professional manner and can co-op with situations where the structure must be developed during the ongoing work
- You have strong social skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Leading situations where limited instructions and process guidelines are available and to take own initiative drives you
- You are structured and have good organization skills and are used to drive meetings with a clear agenda and also perform presentations to the project and management team
Will be a plus
- General knowledge of electric vehicle components
- Experience with function tests in relevant test objects
- Ability to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin)
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Create a future where simplicity and enjoyment are seamlessly integrated into people’s lives.