We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Technical Support Engineer – Tier 2 with excellent problem-solving and communication skills to join the client R&D group.
As a Technical Support Engineer – Tier 2, you will be responsible for troubleshooting complex issues. You will also take an active role in continuously improving a product by interacting directly with customers and developers.
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Establish, manage and lead support know-how, issue resolution capabilities and customer problem-solving
- Collaborate closely with external Customers, and respond to customer tickets and escalations
- Work closely with various teams in the company, such as the development teams and the cyber team, to make sure a company meets its ambitious goals
- Business trips abroad
- 3+ years of experience in Tier 2 or Tier 3 Technical Support
- Experience working with external customers
- Relevant experience and working in Cloud & SaaS environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging distributed systems
- Experience writing scripts in Bash/Python
- High level of both spoken and written English – must
- A multitasker, hands-on problem-solver, and process-oriented
- Fast learner and passionate about adopting new technologies
- A team player who is eager to learn new methods and develop themselves and their team
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
Will be a plus
- Working knowledge in Linux environment
- Experience with the following technologies/tools : Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Git, etc…
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Since the amount of cyber threats and dark web sources is growing daily, products for their elimination are critically needed. Our partner, a high-tech software company from Israel, took on this challenge.
They offer cyber threat intelligence (CTI) solutions for cybersecurity teams to reveal their most critical known and unknown digital risks earlier. The team develops its CTI & Attack SaaS platform to prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate phishing, fraud, data leaks, and external vulnerabilities.
The company raised $40 mln in the last investment round to boost go-to-market efforts. Clients are more than 100 companies worldwide, including Fortune 500 leaders, in financial, retail, gaming, entertainment and media industries.