Our client is the biggest up-and-coming social gaming start-up, and we’re looking for a talented Tech Artist to join the team.
As a Technical Artist, you will work closely with the Creative, Product, and Development teams. As part of their team, you will get to work with super friendly and creative co-workers and enjoy an art-driven environment.
- Generating, processing and modifying PSD files from the design team
- Integrating creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game
- Animating 2D objects in Unity – must have
- Creating and perfecting particle effects
- Creating optimized asset bundles
- A portfolio* – is a must
- Knowledge of 2D Animation, Unity, and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent technical skills and in-depth knowledge of real-time systems and technologies (shading, lighting, animation, and hardware performance)
- Unity work experience (knowledge in UI, Shading, Timeline and proper hierarchy design)
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
- Passion for games
- Experience in the gaming industry
*PLEASE ATTACH A COPY/ LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full Remote
About the project
Join the largest up-and-coming gaming startup that introduces a groundbreaking product. They promote the idea of social gaming, letting people stay together and enjoy communication while playing.
The company was founded a couple of years ago and already hit the world with a casual poker gaming platform that became super popular. The constant aim of the team is to break through the gaming experience and bring innovations to the industry. The company has a high value for the team and cares about the quality and comfort of the working environment. They promote a fun atmosphere and work/life balance.