We are seeking a Technical 3D Artist, specializing in Houdini, to join the 3D Team. In this role, you will work closely with the 3D department to define, create, support and maintain procedural environment and asset generation tools. This is a great opportunity for an artist who loves technology and wants to consistently grow and work with a range of tools and techniques.
- 5 years of experience as a 3D Artist
- 1.5 years experience as a Houdini Artist
- Basic knowledge of VEX and Hscript
- Procedural modelling workflow experience
- 5 years experience in a 3D package (Max, Maya, Blender)
- Be able to give and receive critique at a professional level
Will be a plus
- Work experience in PDG and Solaris contexts
- Rigging experience in Houdini
- Create Houdini pipelines and digital assets
- Maintain the processes and pipelines by ensuring that all new additions are compliant with the existing systems
- Work closely with other 3D departments in the organization
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner an innovative CV company Datagen cooperates with Fortune-500 companies to help them train and test computer vision algorithms thanks to artificial data. The company’s goal is to make data tailored to the clients’ exact needs.
Thanks to cutting-edge technology (blending computer graphics and data generation), they develop a platform that targets companies that work with Computer Vision.
Areas of expertise: AR/VR/IoT, Smart Stores and Cars, Robotics.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.