Our trusted partner is dedicated to creating a secure and integrated technology ecosystem, and we are looking for a Software Engineer (Integrations Specialist) to play a pivotal role in achieving their mission.
If you’re passionate about solving hard problems using creativity and state-of-the-art technologies, and looking for great people to work with, never-ending challenges and much more – your place is with this team!
- Develop and maintain integrations between the system and various third-party tools, such as XSOAR, Jira, ServiceNow, QRADAR, Splunk, Panorama, and other SOAR and ticketing platforms.
- Enhance the interoperability of the system, ensuring seamless workflow automation across multiple platforms
- Create and maintain the narrative of security-driven system integrations, contributing to their client’s ability to respond to threats in real-time
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define integration requirements and ensure successful deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, with a strong emphasis on cybersecurity
- Demonstrable experience in software engineering with a specific focus on security-driven system integrations
- In-depth knowledge of SOAR, ticketing, and monitoring tools, with an appreciation for their role in the security narrative
- A storyteller’s mindset, capable of seeing beyond the code to its impact on business and security operations
- Strong communication skills to articulate technical concepts and integration stories to a diverse audience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Since the amount of cyber threats and dark web sources is growing every day, products for their elimination are critically needed. Our partner, a high-tech software company from Israel, took on this challenge.
They offer cyber threat intelligence (CTI) solutions for cybersecurity teams to reveal their most critical known and unknown digital risks earlier. The team develops its CTI & Attack SaaS platform to prevent, detect, investigate, and remediate phishing, fraud, data leaks, and external vulnerabilities.
The company raised $40 mln in the last investment round to boost go-to-market efforts. Clients are more than 100 companies worldwide, including Fortune 500 leaders, in the financial, retail, gaming, entertainment and media industries.