Senior Mobile Developer
● Ability to work in Android Studio and Xcode environment.
● Create mobile applications for Android (Java) and iOS (Objective C).
● Create APK and IPA assemblies for installation on mobile devices.
● Know the principles of the work of client-server applications.
● Spoken English.
Would be nice to have
● Knowledge of Swift.
● Knowledge of Kotlin.
● Competitive compensation.
● Medical insurance.
● Tax compensation.
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Work closely with existing Ukraine team and parent company to understand requirements, establish goals, and meet deadlines
● Provide input on design ideas for new products and components
● Code intuitive, efficient, and visually appealing mobile interfaces for new projects
● Maintain and improve current products
● Research new technologies as needed
About the client
Information Technology and Services company headquartered in the USA develops powerful software that is a comprehensive solution for electronic and records management processes. From support for small businesses to mid-range and enterprise-level companies and even government organizations, they create a custom management program and plans to ensure compliance of records with standards and customers’ success.
|Job Category||Android, iOS, Mobile Developer|