Senior Unity 3D Developer
We are seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer – a passionate, knowledgeable, and open-minded person, who wants to dip into the magic gaming sphere. It’s a great chance to work as part of a project team as well as autonomously building and maintaining multi-project modules.
• At least 3 years of experience in commercial game development in Unity3D
• At least 1-year of experience in a commercial multiplayer game is mandatory
• At least 1-year experience in commercial 3D mobile games is obligatory
• Excellent programming skills in C#
• Good knowledge of Unity 3D engine
• Team player, passion and self-motivation
• To be a gamer (will be a plus)
• Good verbal and written English
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Friendly and comfortable environment
• Working with creative and passionate people
• Challenges with every new project
• Working in a small and dedicated team
• Flexible work hours
• Private medical insurance
As a Unity Developer, you will be responsible for coding gameplay mechanics and independent submodules for our upcoming 3D games. This position will give you the opportunity to work as part of a project and build new features for game products.
About the project
Rage Quit Games creates mobile apps, high-end video games, and interactive 3D web apps. The team is working on a sequel of the hit simulator game that got over 20 000 000 downloads on Google Play and Apple App Store for 3 years. They want to create a next-level user experience, improved economy, and high-end 3D graphics ready for the new generation of mobile devices.
|Job Category||Unity 3D|