We invite you to redefine the UI/UX Design of the top-notch car manufacturer with a worldwide name. In this role, you will work with how interior light can augment HMI functions and other various light experiences.
Your ideas will challenge and innovate how our users interact with the cars, and experience the interior through the use of both exterior light and interior ambient light.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience designing UI/UX across multiple platforms
- Experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists, and product managers throughout the design process
- Experience in building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
- Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
- Adobe CC, Figma, and one or several Motion software (After effects, Premiere) and 3D softwares (Blender, VRED)
- Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting user interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Driver’s license
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges
- Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
Will be a plus
- Master’s degree in Interaction design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field
- Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
- Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g., vehicles, aircraft)
- Experience in moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture, while having the project of your life
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large-scale. Contribute to the world’s largest manufacturing conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to Billions of People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you’ll not only advance your career but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.