We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Artist to work on the graphic design of the user interfaces, create static artwork as well as immersive motion designs. The UI/UX Artist would be working closely with other designers, artists, and programmers. The journey of a UI/UX Artist would be to define and communicate a visual language that will follow the general look and feel of the game as well as the design and technical guidelines of the project.
- Previous experience on mobile projects
- Strong understanding of visual design principles and how they relate to game development and user interfaces
- Complete understanding of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into the Unity3D engine
- An understanding of UI conventions and challenges on mobile platforms
- Ability to create assets efficiently to address the technical constraints of the Unity engine
- Complete hands-on with Unity.
- Superior eye for composition, color theory, and ability to use them in creating functional and appealing interfaces
- Strong understanding of the challenges presented by mobile platforms and the ability to adapt methodologies and solutions accordingly
- Good knowledge of VFX and character animation is a plus
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team
- Good communications skills and ability to work with the team.
- BS degree in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience and outstanding portfolio
- Proven UI/UX experience on at least one 3D mobile title shipped, or a very strong UI portfolio
- Create the UI/UX vision for our games
- Participate in the UI Design process and create working prototypes and wireframes
- Design intuitive interfaces that enhance the gameplay experience
- Produce fully functional (static and dynamic) UI elements for the game
- Integration of assets in the game
- Collaborating with the technical team to ensure smooth workflows for UI as well as looking for ways to improve the pipeline and the quality of assets
- Ensure alignment of interfaces with the game flow and design, both in terms of ergonomics and art style
- UI optimization to meet constraints in memory, draw calls, and other technical constraints
- Provide support to the UI team in terms of knowledge sharing, quality standards, and skills
What we offer
- Remote or office cooperation
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
The company began its journey back in the 1990s as a small game development studio and has grown to an entertainment corporation that currently has a presence in 50+ countries globally.
The branch in UAE for which we are looking an artist specializes in the development of mobile games and cites about 60 developers. In addition to creating new games, the team is constantly renovating existing products in order to maintain the interest of its audience.
The company is known for its innovative solutions. For example, it was the first to use dynamic lighting on the PS2.