Our client – a world-known game development agency is looking for a driven and talented Senior Render Programmer preferably with mobile experience and /or console experience to work on internal graphics research projects and cutting-edge client requirements.
Work on AAA games to create graphic effects that shatter the boundaries of imagination!
- Develop cutting graphics and rendering features (CPU and GPU programming)
- Optimize rendering on various games and demos, developed on a variety of
game engines (Unity, Unreal, custom) and hardware platforms (PlayStation,
Xbox, mobile, PC)
- Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to
progress, risks, needs that may occur)
- Offer biz-dev support with estimations and solutions for customers
- Excellent command of C++ (minimum 8 years of experience)
- Experience in working with mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, or current
gen / next-generation consoles
- Ability to navigate through large codebases
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Will be a plus
- Other middleware experience (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- C# experience
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous and organized
- Efficient in communicating technical information
What we offer
- Awesome and talented colleagues
- Support from all your teammates
- Access to training and learning programs
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Professional and friendly work environment
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
About the project
A world-known game development agency serving clients like Disney, NBCU, Epic Games, Unity is launching the next Game Studio in Ukraine.
Are you ready for this professional challenge? Become one of the first who will join a new studio to lead and work in the cross-functional team involved in different stages of the game development.