Senior Python Web Developer
On behalf of our client – Accounting Automation SaaS service – we are looking for a Back-End Developer to join the team building a next-generation. The team works in a dynamic environment with an ambitious schedule and an Agile product life-cycle. The company wants you to be aware it’s going to be a challenge and guarantee a friendly and safe environment with a high tolerance for mistakes. They highly appreciate a different point-of-view. You should be ready to be a full team-player and able to lead projects independently when required.
Must have the following skill-sets
● Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design paradigms
● 5+ years hands-on experience building large-scale backend services using modern architectures (microservices, REST APIs, e.t.c ) using Python
● Cloud web services ( AWS, Google, Azure )
● Integration with 3rd party services / APIs. Be able to read API specifications and communicate with technical support teams if required
Would be great to have
● Experience with Flask or Django MVC framework is a plus
● Experience with relational DBs is a plus
● Adequate management
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working schedule
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Activities for decoupling of the monolith
● Upgrading codebase to a modern version of Python
● Creating new features for a product
About the project
Genuine assistant for various companies globally. Our client design and develop an integrated smart system to manage and analyze a company’s financial document and accounting practices with the automated software platform.
It is now easier and more efficient to monitor, manage, share, and consolidate financial information, data, and documents on one fully integrated, holistic platform.
|Job Category||Back-End Vacancies, Python|