We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for the development of the Core Banking System and Open Banking API. You will work closely with developers and QA engineers in two different teams.
- 3+ years of experience in the development of Desktop applications and Web services
- 3+ years of experience in C#
- Strong Knowledge of OOP Concepts
- 3+ years of experience in MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of .NET Core v 3.x (ASP.NET Core is important)
- Strong knowledge of Windows Forms
- Experience in Database design
- Strong knowledge in Query optimization, Performance tuning, and Writing complex T-SQL queries, Stored procedures
- Basic understanding of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of Software architecture and software design principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile perspective & commit to the fast release schedule
- Ability to work effectively in small to medium-sized teams (<10 core team individuals)
- Familiarity with and ability to implement test-driven development methodologies
- Drive development across multiple teams to create and maintain various sets of systems
- Conduct regular code reviews & provide assurance that all modules fit proposed architecture & meet rigorous code review standards
- Develop clean code in line with the coding conventions and best practices
- Commit to long-term sustaining application ownership
- Deliver all assigned incidents\bugs, implementation of improvements, and change requests
- Contribute to software releases and hotfix packages
- Conduct R&D and PoCs
- Proactive in suggesting improvements and advancements
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner is a German-based holding that specializes in fintech startups and seed-stage microfinance institutions.
They build up and control a network of commercial banks while establishing new MFIs together with other partners, and transform existing non-bank microlending institutions into full-service microfinance banks.
The company’s mission is to support entrepreneurs by providing access to responsible and fair core banking solutions and open banking API.
The company is registered as a “joint-stock company” under German law; with a paid-up capital of €27.8 million.