We are searching for a mid-level or Senior Mobile Engineer to play a key role in delivering technology solutions.
You will join the Core Platform team, which internally supports almost all front-end teams including web and mobile. The team is a mix of React Native, Android, iOS, and QA Engineers, which delivers solutions to improve the core react native platform, tooling, and release management process via complete automation.
Together with peers, you will build new features for the core product, improvise tooling to help the overall product have a common user experience, and deliver the product faster to end customers. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a cross-functional team where tech, product, design work together to deliver outstanding solutions for internal and external customers.
- Create robust solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. You will build components that are used throughout all of frontends (mobile, desktop, apps)
- Work with your team to rapidly test ideas to improve tooling
- Keep exploring new ways to deliver our solution faster and more efficiently
- Test new languages, libraries, and frameworks and evaluate their potential to make sure we never stop innovating. You will share best practices with other teams and help make those a company standard
- Build highly reusable frontend components that can be dynamically mounted in any react frontend
- Apply your engineering experience to automate processes and help to guide the team during the decision making
- Solid experience developing mobile applications on Android
- A track record of building Software products including at least two outstanding mobile apps
- In-depth knowledge of Android, experience with other mobile platforms are a plus
- Solid experience integrating REST APIs and third-party components
- Passion for agile development methodologies
- Keen to learn cross-platform technologies such as React native would be a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins would be a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client offers a go-to app with the option to compare a variety of routes for long-distance trips. This is a multi-purpose search tool that helps travelers to maximize their confidence while planning. Mobile and web applications compare the length, distance, price, and comfort of rail, air, bus, and car means of transport.
The service provides you with a great number of travel routes comparing over 1,000 transportation providers across trains, buses, flights, ferries, cars, and airport transfers.
Since its launch in 2013, our client has become a ground transportation leader in Europe.