- QA experience 3+ years.
- Basic knowledge of Python / Java.
- Understanding of how client-server applications work.
- Strong desire to learn new things.
- English language skills: Upper-Intermediate.
Would be great to have
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux.
- Performance testing experience (JMeter or similar tools).
- Scripting skills: Shell.
- GCP or AWS.
- Both manual and automated testing of new Server side features.
- Create test cases using main test design practices, write good test plans.
- Collaborate with developers to test and ship faster.
What we offer
- Granting an Option.
- Medical insurance.
- A professional environment with great people to work with.
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow.
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team.
- Comfortable office close to Vystavkovyi Tsentr.
About the project
An online video-streaming platform that connects people via live steam videos or just leading an online conversation.
Tango is a privately-held company headquartered in Mountain View, California with an attractive option/stock plan. Our platform allows thousands of talented people all around the world to find fans and monetize talents.
At Tango, people work hard to achieve a goal to become the #1 app for livestream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help us continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space.
Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and more opening soon! We have successfully built a team of top talented professionals, and are currently hiring engineers to join our growing and fast-paced company in Minsk office.
About product: an online platform that connects people and gives them the opportunity to communicate via live steam. The company was founded in 2009 and since then has been acknowledged all over the world as a fast-growing social, interactive app for people. The platform combines the highest-quality live video streaming and messaging, user- generated content such as games and music, and a digital economy to support it all.