Senior / Lead Delphi developer for established US Company
An American company with an R&D office in Ukraine is looking for an experienced Delphi developer for the design and creation of new applications, as well as enhancement and maintenance of current products. The work will be challenging and fast-paced.
● 5+ years of experience in Borland/Embarcadero Delphi 2010-XE10.
● Excellent OOP knowledge including a strong understanding of VCL.
● Experience in developing client-server applications.
● Experience with Windows Services and Multi-threaded applications.
● Experience with Oracle and/or MSSQL Server.
● The ability to independently study a task, conduct the necessary research, and prepare a concept for implementation.
● English — good spoken and written level.
● Compliance with schedules and deadlines for work at all stages of the project.
● The desire to work collaboratively and creatively with an experienced team.
● Deep understanding of user interfaces best practices.
● Understanding of Positive Security Model, and coding for security (e.g. OWASP standards).
● Competitive compensation.
● Medical insurance.
● Tax compensation.
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Work closely with U.S. and Ukraine team members to understand requirements, establish goals, and meet deadlines.
● Work closely with Web UI developer.
● Assist with the design of new products and components.
● Code data server components for a web application, and develop some desktop client applications.
● Maintain and improve current products.
● Research new technologies as needed.
Information Technology and Services company headquartered in the USA develops powerful software that is a comprehensive solution for electronic and records management processes. From support for small businesses to mid-range and enterprise-level companies and even government organizations, they create a custom management program and plans to ensure compliance of records with standards and customers’ success.