- 3+ years of experience in recruiting in the IT industry in a product, outsourcing, outstaffing companies or recruitment agencies;
- Understanding of software development process, technologies, and methodologies;
- Experience in full cycle recruitment process starting from direct search, headhunting of candidates to job offer negotiation and closing the deal;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Having a “get things done” attitude and being result-oriented is a must for our team.
What we offer
- A professional environment with great people to work with;
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow;
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team;
- Direct cooperation with the customer, recruiting for a variety of different technical positions;
- Compensation of the tax payments;
- Company-paid English classes;
- Trainings and development to improve your professional expertise;
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days and Work from home option;
- Medical insurance;
- Happy Fridays and a lot of other activities;
- Tea, coffee, cookies.
- Maintain full recruiting life cycle/end-to-end recruiting;
- Compose, monitor and maintain job postings on various job boards;
- Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals and re-activating candidates;
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews, give feedbacks to candidates;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes Software development.
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set-up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.