- + 5 years of experience in IOs Development using swift and objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Proven experience on MVVM, MVC MVP design patterns
- Work on RXSwift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client is an established research & development company holding the top position in the Middle East market working closely with government organizations in Saudi Arabia. Developing enterprise solutions for private sectors enabled the company to dominate the market and to participate in the government’s digital transformation.
Since then they’ve made a go of a wide range of digital products and services that meet the competitive demands and the needs of clients in both public and private sectors.