Join a new game dev studio in Kyiv!
A world-known game development agency serving clients like Disney, NBCU, Epic Games, Unity is launching the next Game Studio in Ukraine and looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Programmer. Are you ready for this professional challenge? Become one of the first who will join a new studio to lead and work in the cross-functional team involved in different stages of the game development.
Full-time remote work during the coronavirus pandemic with the intention of returning to full-time office work after the quarantine.
- 3+ years of experience in games or related industries.
- 2+ years of work experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Strong knowledge of C++.
- Worked with many of the Unreal Engine Systems and understands Blueprints.
- Good 3D math and problem-solving skills.
- Previous work experience in a small to the medium team.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Good written and oral communication skills (English).
- A passion for video games.
- Shipped at least one PC/Console title (preferably AAA title).
As a plus
- Developed games using other engine technologies (Unity, Cry Engine, or custom ones).
- Experience profiling and optimizing CPU/GPU utilization.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Git/Perforce and JIRA (edited).
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the final product’s development.
- Design and develop games and game systems.
- Write clean, well-tested code & blueprints.
- Be able to debug/optimize C++ as well as Blueprint code.
- Work alongside other engineers in the team to produce quality games.
Apply on the website or send CV to [email protected]