- 2+ years of experience with React.js / React Native
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Enthusiastic about great UX and UI
- Experience with Redux
Will be a plus
- Experience in React-native-web
- Working with Serverless infrastructure
- Experience in Jest / Enzyme
- Experience with TypeScript
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine) or full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Building cross-platform flows in react-native-web and server-side.
- Components will be written in React Native Web.
- All UI cases will have relevant stories in the Storybook.
- Components will have significant test coverage (>70%) of unit tests (jest, enzyme, etc.)
- Components will be packaged in a lib using webpack.
About the project
Work with the best developers — Microsoft, Oracle, Box (Principals & Seniors) alumni Fintech startup, backed by VC investors.
Our client’s product is the Banking Platform for migrants worldwide to shape the way they manage their finances. The cutting-edge technology enables migrant workers to manage all their finances in one smart app and, among other possibilities, send money home to their loved ones — in hopes of building a better, more financially secure future.