As a member of the data platform team, you will:
- Use and develop open source technologies like Kafka, Hbase, Presto, and Spark.
- Design, and implement state-of-the-art deep learning serving
- Work on multiple programming paradigms e.g communicate between Vehicles with MMOG (Massively Multiplayer Online Video Games).
- Generate a reliable real-time messaging system.
- Work with container technologies and DevOps tooling i.e Docker, Kubernetes.
- Usefully automated deployment system from the branch level to a full running remove environment
- Expand your technical skills and scope by taking on large challenges in a distributed, large-scale environment
You should join us if:
- Are a kind, thoughtful human beings that people like to work alongside
- Have rich experience building distributed backend systems at scale
- Ship top-notch Java/Go code and can own a feature from conception to production
- Experienced first-hand principles and trade-offs of software engineering, like algorithms, concurrency, asynchronous & reactive processing, distributed systems. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, asynchronous & multi-threaded processes
- Familiar with modern architecture and engineering best practices: microservices, CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, incident response
- Ability to climb up and down the stack between backend, DevOps, and research tasks
- Strive to do work you’re proud of
- Be a team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with technologies such as Java, Go, Docker or other container techs, Kubernetes/Mesos, Redis, ElasticSearch, Apache Kafka, Chef, Terraform, AWS
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to open-source/community software
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
The company gained around $100 mln of investments while developing groundbreaking portable cameras and applications that help people to drive in a new way. When pairing cams and the app, the network starts to generate trillions of images, ensuring privacy and anonymity to make roadways safer and more efficient. This lets drivers and their cars join the network and “see” the world around them. The product uses anonymous and aggregated data.