We are seeking an experienced Back-end Python Developer to build the most advanced simulated data generation platform in the world. This role requires a creative thinker who is excited to tackle some of the most impactful technical challenges in the field of scalable distributed systems that run on hundreds of thousands of nodes.
- Act as a senior developer on the software infrastructure team, driving strategy and owning critical projects
- Tackle challenges in the field of distributed computing
- Have a direct impact on the design and development of our distributed platform
- 6+ years of OO Software development experience, with some experience in Python
- Either a first or second degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQLs databases
- Experience with Flask
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservices design + architecture
- Experience with K8S
- WS – Experience working with EC2, EKS, S3
Will be a plus
- Experience with distributed computational systems
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine).
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client cooperates with Fortune-500 companies to help them train and test computer vision algorithms with the help of artificial data. The company’s goal is to make data tailored to the clients’ exact needs.
With the help of cutting-edge technology (blending computer graphics and data generation), they develop a platform that targets companies that work with Computer Vision.
Areas of expertise: AR/VR/IoT, Smart Stores, and Cars, Robotics.