Datagen is seeking an experienced Senior Backend Python Developer to join the Core Software Team, building the most advanced simulated data generation system in the world. This role requires a creative thinker who is excited to tackle some of the most impactful technical challenges in the field of computer vision.
- 6+ years of Software development experience, with a focus on Python (candidates with knowledge in additional languages will get extra preference)
- Either a first or second degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering / Mathematics / Physics
- Experience with Object-Oriented design
- A commitment to Clean Coding practices
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong ownership attitude and independence in execution, self-motivator
- Experience with OSX/Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with Bash scripting
Will be a plus
- Experience working in a containerized environment in development (Docker), and preferably with K8S and AWS in production
- Experience in 3D algorithms or computational geometry
- Knowledge of BPY
- Have both POC and Production coding experience
- Leadership experience overseeing projects and/or teams of software developers
- Act as a developer on our core software team, driving strategy and owning critical projects
- Develop highly sophisticated software with the use of open-source code – you will be expected to dive into that code, adjust it and become an expert
- Have a direct impact on our developed products
- Tackle the most complex problems in the fields of 3D, computational geometry, and computer vision
- Help to build state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and AI alongside some of the biggest companies in the world, impacting millions of consumers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner an innovative CV company Datagen cooperates with Fortune-500 companies to help them train and test computer vision algorithms with the help of artificial data. The company’s goal is to make data tailored to the clients’ exact needs.
With the help of cutting-edge technology (blending computer graphics and data generation), they develop a platform that targets companies that work with Computer Vision.
Areas of expertise: AR/VR/IoT, Smart Stores and Cars, Robotics.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.