Are you a passionate developer with great communication and interpersonal skills? Would you like to work with experts in a high-paced and ambitious environment centered around the latest technologies? If so, CrazyLabs, a world-leading gaming company, is looking for you!
Join the R&D developer’s team as Backend Developer, and develop systems that manage monetization, publishing, and CMS technology. This position requires strong familiarity with back development, high scale traffic, DBs, big data.
- +3 Years experience and fluent with Java backend development (Java 11 recommended)
- +1 Years experience and fluent with NodeJS backend development
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (Spring Data, Hibernate, Spring Security, Spring MVC)
- Familiar with Microservices and Serverless architecture
- Familiar with Cloud ecosystem — AWS or GCP (Clusters, Lambdas, Topics, Queues, BigData DBs, Caches, Monitoring);
- Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable in build and DevOps technologies: Terraform (or Cloudformation), Docker, Testcontainers, Jenkins Pipelines, Gradle
- Good spoken and written English
Will be a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiar with Scripting language: Python, Bash, etc.
- Some experience with React JS
- Design and implement server features that support our publishing capabilities and operations
- Provide technical leadership, set high engineering standards
- Design and develop an internal-facing dashboard for our teams
- Accountability for scalable, testable and maintainable design and code
- Deploy, maintain and monitor a highly available, high-scale system
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Generous flex days and flex hours
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days)
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Highly competitive group insurance
- Access to training and learning programs
About the project
Being founded in 2010 Crazy Labs is a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation, with over 2.7 billion downloads to date. The company focuses on 3 hugely popular lines of mobile games: hyper-casual games, lifestyle games, and licensing games. The headquarters are in Israel, with global offices in China, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Germany.