- Mastery of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT Quick learner with the ability to learn new programming languages and systems quickly
- Highly motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting challenging timeline
- Excellent communication skills, deeply analytical and the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work in sprints and with a Product Manager to develop features at the right time and in the right order
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance,
maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
- Research and write well-designed, testable code as well as maintaining and upgrading existing codebases
- Manage API/SDK integrations for web and apps
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies
About the project
Company is a fully integrated brand services agency, which takes on client’s biggest challenges to make culture better.
The company embraces four centers of excellence to provide focused leadership in core business areas: Strategy, Content, Product Development and Marketing.
Recent clients: Facebook, Google, Honda and Sony.