We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer with Lead experience and passion who will join our partner’s R&D team.
As Automation Lead, you will be responsible for (and participate hands-on in) a brand-new, central team of experts focused on the development of our automation infrastructure and frameworks.
You will own automation systems and enable developers and other QA engineers to work quickly and efficiently. This team is at the cutting edge of maintaining product quality and ensuring that any issues are intercepted before they reach our partner’s customers. You will help establish this team and make decisions across the technologies and platforms they will use.
- Shape the test automation strategy (including E2E)
- Building automation infrastructure in multiple frameworks. Developing sophisticated, stable automation frameworks that increase efficiency, re-usability, and flexibility. Ongoing enhancements & maintenance of each framework
- Manage a small team of automation engineers and QA testers that will build the automation infrastructure with you
- Champion the adoption of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) practices to facilitate rapid and reliable product releases, and drive the expansion of test automation frameworks and test coverage. Build the right triggers from within the CI/CD pipelines to trigger and run the proper automated suits
- Enable and conduct automated tests across the full breadth of the test pyramid, E2E as well as system-level and component-level tests, and across the different suites (regression, performance, functional, security)
- Schedule test runs, and publish reports and analyses (with detailed and specific bug reports for failures, as well as overall health reports, etc)
- Participate in setting and communicating automation best practices, strategies, and goals
- Work with an international team that is divided across time zones (Israel, Ukraine, Seattle, etc)
- Platforms: Node.js, React and React Native
- Automation: Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library
- E2E systems: Testim.io, EndTest.io
- CI/CD: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD Pipelines
- Jira + TestRails
- 7+ years of experience in automation frameworks (including both web and mobile)
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a technical role, such as a tech lead or management position
- Solid grasp of the business and product, with the ability to align automation efforts accordingly
- Strong hands-on skills – writing tests, code reviews, building mocks and testing environments – along with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Playwright, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Cypress, and/or Webdriver.io
- Team player with excellent communication skills (Proficient in English in both reading and writing)
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience in developing scalable automation infrastructure
- Knowledge of web development basics (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong object-oriented based programming, debugging/troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
About the project
Our partner has been an innovative, prosperous FinTech project in the US since 2011. The company provides digital financial services for migrant workers, allowing them to send money home through modern digital channels, including mobile phones.
They developed an international payment platform that uses the latest technologies to simplify the money transfer process, save time and eliminate the need for additional forms, codes, and intermediaries.
The company’s mission is to enhance the lives of migrants who send money around the world and manage their finances.