We are looking for a Project Manager specializing in high volume retail e-commerce platforms who will bring knowledge, organizational management, and leadership to develop, manage, and coordinate programmer efforts to ensure functional platform components are delivered on time. In this role, the candidate will work closely with business leaders and subsidiary trading, operations, support, as well as internal/ external IT teams and service providers.
- Work closely with management and functional area leads to convert product priorities and service goals into technology tasks and timelines to meet expectations.
- Working within the CTO office to validate and estimate efforts based on technical development.
- Implement a programmatic approach to project development plans across platforms involved different business lines with relation to priorities, resources, interconnectedness, and dependencies.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Organize test plans and review testing at multiple levels.
- Monitor and reviewing project milestones, developers’ progress and identify critical junctures.
- Coordinating releases with business teams.
- Finding solutions, execute and delivering value.
- 5+ years of application experience working with different project management tools and related industry tech management such as XLS, JIRA, etc.
- Experience using version control systems, preferable with GIT (either GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves.
This is an interesting cross-functional role that will participate in all aspects of the digital platform lifecycle from development, testing, implementation, launch, improvements, and measurement. You will work closely with business leaders to convert goals into integrated plans and coordinated developer actions via a growing, dynamic IT team.
About the company
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform enriched with automated financial tools helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.