Network QA Engineer with Linux knowledge
● SW testing experience (at least 1-2 years).
● Knowledge of a Linux (confident user).
● Understanding of QA methodologies, including the writing of test plans and test cases.
● L2/L3 networking expertise.
● Experience in testing of embedded systems.
● Spoken and written English.
Would be great to have
● Network troubleshooting skills.
● Experience with QA Automation in Python.
● Competitive salary.
● Regular business trips abroad to different countries.
● Adequate management.
● 24 working days of vacation.
● Flexible work hours (as required).
● Medical insurance.
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
● Free fruits, sweets, and cookies.
● Work in close cooperation with the development team to identify test scenarios.
● Create and update test cases and test plans for new and existing features.
● Conduct tests according to plan and on-demand.
● Test automation (optional).
Celeno is a fables’ semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed WiFi technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.