We’re looking for a brilliant and ambitious Mobile developer who is seeking his next challenge, with proven experience in native Android/iOS development. We invite you to work in a creativity-oriented, vibrant, and non-formal environment that will encourage you to grow your development skills and experience while executing the end-to-end software development process of a unique platform.
- Lead and execute end-to-end digital health mobile app development process including design, efficient execution, QA, release management, tools, and documentation.
- Develop and integrate sophisticated algorithms to mobile app and integrate with server-side connectivity to the mobile apps.
- At least 2 years of experience with Android/iOS native development.
- Programming experience with Swift/Java/Kotlin – a must.
- Familiar with code versioning tools.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
- Highly passionate about software development tools, practices, and processes.
- Ability to work independently and perform well in a fast-paced start-up environment.
As a plus:
- Android NDK experience.
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the client
The healthcare company develops a health monitoring solution inclined to give people control over their health and wellbeing. The digital solution helps easily analyze and monitor the patient’s health through a voice recording. The company using innovative approach and real time algorithm to detect deterioration in health.