Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile game publisher. With over 3 billion downloads to date, the company is now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation, looking for an excellent Full Stack Developer to join the best-of-breed framework Development Team based in Kyiv.
- Design and implement server features that support CrazyLabs’s publishing capabilities and operations.
- Design and develop internal-facing dashboards.
- Accountability for scalable, testable, and maintainable design and code.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor a highly available, high-scale system.
- 3+ years of experience with Java backend development (Java 8 recommended).
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (Spring Data, Hibernate, Spring Security, Jackson).
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer.
- Experience with React.js, and its workflows (such as Redux).
- Familiar with AWS ecosystem.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledgeable in build technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Grunt.
As a plus:
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Scripting language (Python, Bash, etc.).
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Access to training and learning programs.