- .Net Framework – 3+ years of experience
- Databases – minimum 3 years (any relational database)
- Proven experience with Angular or Java
- You’re a passionate leader and a team player.
- Have proven design capabilities.
- Experience with Web API, WCF.
- Have proven experience with Agile methodologies in general and agile test methodologies specifically (.Net & Web).
- You’re proactive; you strive to understand why things are done the way they are, and you don’t take present state for granted.
- You are a quick learner of large and complex systems and their inner workings.
- You’re deeply familiar with the tools, libraries, and frameworks that you’ve worked with.
- You have experience with performance analysis and improvements.
- You’re experienced with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, immutability, etc.) and are aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
As an advantage to have
- Web development experience (Angular specifically) – big advantage.
- Experience with .Net core and Docker.
- Have an excellent understanding of database systems, specifically MS-SQL and Oracle.
- Be part of the core development team.
- Be involved and contribute to system architecture and software design.
- Help to constantly improve the teams knowledge and capabilities.
- Help to recruit top talented developers to our team.
About the project
The company develops platform to automate the CI\CD processes of the database. They provide management solution that gives customers full control over database development processes and improve database DevOps performance.