- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience leading a Team
- Excellent knowledge of web development tools (HTML/CSS/JS + React)
- Proficiency in at least one backend programming language NodeJs/Java/Go etc will be a plus
- Worked in a team ensuring code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies
- Product-oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions
- Hold regular 1:1s with team members
- Managing and mentoring a team of full-stack engineers
- Work with your engineers to grow their skills and experience
- Participate and support the psychological safety of the team
- Build a cultural foundation of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Drive quarterly OKRs around team goals
- Help define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Be accountable for product quality, security, and performance
- Collaboration with Product Management and other teams on requirements, design, integrations, and development
- Proactive contribution to continuous improvement of work methodology, product quality, and team personal development
- A high level of ownership and responsibility of all work done by the team
- Deep understanding and collaboration with our business/marketing teams to bring our developers closer to our stakeholders
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy
What we offer
- Adequate management
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Team buildings
- Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
- Flexible working schedule
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or full remote
About the role
As an Engineering Team Lead, you will be one of the founding team employees in a team that’s excited about building amazing products while taking pride in the code that powers it. No belief in a single tech stack – but rather choose the right tool for a job. Company practices Domain-Driven Design to define systems and reach tech decisions with the stakeholders.
They value full ownership, and as such, each member of the team has a huge impact on the overall product, from development methods to how to define, build and release new features.
About the project
Our client introduces a codeless platform that allows managing demo videos for the sales and marketing departments.
Product Demos directly impact B2B company sales processes and always require a huge amount of time and resources. This platform allows users to customize every point of Demo from A to Z and Create tailored and consistent storylines while saving valuable resources. No downtime. No Zero loading time issue.
The product is already used by Adobe, Dell, Varonis, and numerous other industry leaders.