Anodot is looking for a talented Java Hands-on Team Leader with broad experience and a passion for building scalable and resilient systems. This role requires you to build the Anodot Infrastructure backend team in Kyiv and to be a critical part of the R&D team, developing our sophisticated AI SaaS product that processes billions of data events per day.
If you are a passionate and curious individual that is interested in working with industry leaders on cutting-edge technologies and tackling hard problems while doing so in a high-speed environment then we would love to hear from you.
- 3+ years of experience as a team leader
- 6+ years of previous Java server-side experience
- Experience managing and mentoring team members to become great back-end developers and future technology leaders.
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale, multi-module, distributed systems and services
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles
- Experience and understanding of TDD methodology
- Familiarity with no-SQL DBs and relational DBs
- Expertise in working with Maven, Nexus, organization, and management of artifacts release cycles, versions, and dependencies
- Experience with Linux-based environments
- Professional proficiency in English
Will be a plus
- Experience in building micro-services based architecture
- Experience with Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, or Kubernetes
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem
What we offer
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Compensation of the tax payments
- Health insurance
- Build a new Team at our Kyiv office, including interviewing, mentoring, and planning the day-to-day for the team together with product owners, architects, and other team leaders.
- Designing, building, and maintaining services and systems used by our customers and internal teams
- Self-managing project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations
- Debugging complex problems across the whole stack, dealing with both high-throughput and low-latency systems
- Monitor and support team microservices
- Taking a feature from design to production in a matter of days
- Work in close cooperation and coordination with Anodot chief architect
About the project
Anodot is an industry leader in Business Monitoring, an AI-driven approach that empowers businesses to safeguard their revenues and costs, digital partners, and audience journey, experience, and engagement. By leveraging AI to constantly monitor and correlate business performance, Anodot identifies revenue-critical issues, providing real-time alerts and forecasts.