We are looking for an experienced IT Consultant in the Atlassian ecosystem.
- 3+ years of experience IT consultant and implementation
- Good understanding of functionality and experience in the implementation of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to analyze and build business processes
- Experience in designing and implementing the operational processes of our customers in the Atlassian tool
- Experience in organizing and conducting workshops and user training independently
- Project management and presentations experience
- Proficiency in English at the Upper-intermediate+ level
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL) and the ability t work with them
- Experience in software testing
- Experience as administrator or DevOps in Atlassian
- Analyze and record the individual requirements of the international customers
- Develop custom-fit solution scenarios and be responsible for the implementation of these customer requirements
- Support customers with customizations, installations, and the smooth operation of the Atlassian products
- Setting up data exchange between Atlassian products and other systems
- Design and implement the operational processes of our customers in the Atlassian tool stack environment
- Organize and conduct workshops and user training independently (remote or on-site)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
About the project
Newxel builds teams not only for Product companies but also for exceptional software development hubs.
Our new client has set themselves apart from the competition by providing top-notch development services and Atlassian tools.
For more than 20 years the company has provided a wide range of products, being an Atlassian Solution Partner. Among them, you can find Jira and Confluence add-ons.
Dive into this world to implement the Atlassian Tool stack: from license purchase and management to migration and all-around support.