As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of the Viber iOs client. We offer many interesting and challenging tasks that will allow you to extend your technical abilities delivering the product of the highest quality to Viber users. The ideal candidate is interested in improving our users’ experience and wants to make a positive impact on the team.
- Development of new features of Viber app
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Improve the quality of application and bug fixing
- Applications optimization and Code refactoring
- At least 2 years of production mobile software development experience
- Proficient in Objective-C\Swift and iOS development
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support,
product management, developers
- Expert in Object-Oriented programming, algorithms, design patterns, multi-threading
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate spoken level of English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Rakuten Viber connects people no matter who they are, or where they are from. With the help of the Viber platform, a calling and messaging app, millions of users worldwide have access to a range of features like one-on-one chats, video calls, group messaging, and updates and discussions with their favorite brands and celebrities.
Now, our international partner is looking for an iOS Developer to globally add new features and expand the system functionality of the Viber platform.