- 4+ years of software development experience with knowledge of Agile software development process.
- Experience with HTML, cross-browser CSS, and responsive design.
- Understanding of REST APIs and use them in practice.
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests.
- Commitment to test-driven development.
- Intermediate+ English level (being able to articulate ideas and solutions to stakeholders).
- Develop applications using Angular adopting the best industry practices.
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Take the current UX experience to the next level.
- Be creative and suggest UX/UI improvements.
- Take a big role in the process of moving Ionic3+Angular5 to the Angular10 application.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
About the project
SaaS startup is looking for a new team member to develop marketing automation software – is an advanced B2B platform designed to help companies build a new relationship with customers.
The tool is used by a great number of companies of all sizes in order to automatically engage their customers and to increase brand loyalty & advocacy, activate the lead management process, gather feedback, launch crowd marketing, and measure customer activities, get at good ROI, etc.
Join a small mission-driven and fast-growing startup and make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. Enjoy working with an experienced team, flexible and dynamic dev processes. Apply on the website.