Front-end Developer (Angular 9)
We are looking for Front-end Developer who will work with cross-functional cybersecurity teams. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced development environment both as a team member and independently then our clients’ team wants to hear from you!
Our partner is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services.
The cybersecurity team’s unique blend of technical expertise and creative thinking drives them to constantly push the boundaries of excellence for clients and partners across the game industry — combining their prowess in creating bulletproof security solutions and reliable applications/software that really withstands the test of time.
● Technical education/university degree (preferably in Computer Science), or equivalent combination of education and experience
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Angular 5+ development
● Experience with tools such as JIRA, Sentry, SVN, Git, and IDEs such as Webstorm, HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, Bootstrap/Flexbox
● Modern web application architectures / Single Page Applications’
● Decent knowledge of User Experience Design, Use of RESTful APIs
We’d be super happy if you
● Have a basic knowledge of back-end programming languages, back-end architectures
What we offer
● An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
● Medical insurance
● 20 days of paid vacation
● New comfortable office near Vystavkoviy Center subway station
● Compensation of the tax payments
● Flexible working schedule
|Job Category||Angular, Front-end jobs|