- First degree from a known University in Computer Science/SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5+ years of experience in developing software, preferably firmware, for Real-Time communication embedded systems.
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols.
- Good understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
- Proficiency in programming in C language.
- Good English.
As a plus to have
- Knowledge and experience in wireless technologies such as 802.11, LTE or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in embedded Linux.
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP and L2 networking.
- Design and development of Firmware and Drivers for innovative wireless communication systems.
- Work as part of the Firmware team, the Firmware Engineer be responsible for the design and implementation of the wireless firmware as well as the kernel device drivers. I
- n this high visibility role, the Firmware Engineer will define and implement high performance firmware that is tightly coupled with the underlying embedded hardware.
- The job requires dealing with complex issues from system level down to the bits and bytes of the design, performing in-depth analysis of data and variable factors, as well as profiling and optimizing code using advanced methods.
- Competitive salary.
- 24 working-days (5 weeks) paid vacation.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Medical insurance.
- Flexible working schedule.
About the project
Celeno is a fables’ semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed WIFI technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.