We are looking for an Engineering Manager who will actively influence the overall product, from development methods to defining, building and releasing new features.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development
- 3+ years of experience managing remote engineering teams at mid-size startups
- Excellent knowledge of web development tools (HTML/CSS/JS + React)
- Proficiency in at least one backend programming language NodeJS/Java/Go etc
- Worked in a team ensuring code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies
- Product-oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done
- Exquisite communication skills
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions
- Hold regular 1:1s with team members
- Managing and mentoring a team of full-stack engineers
- Work with your engineers to grow their skills and experience
- Participate and support the psychological safety of the team
- Build a cultural foundation of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Drive quarterly OKRs around team goals
- Help define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Be accountable for product quality, security, and performance
- Collaboration with Product Management and other teams on requirements, design, integrations and development
- Proactive contribution to continuous improvement of work methodology, product quality and personal team development
- A high level of ownership and responsibility for all work done by the team
- Deep understanding and collaboration with our business/marketing teams to bring our developers closer to our stakeholders
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
About the project
Our client introduces a codeless platform that allows managing demo videos for the sales and marketing departments.
Product Demos directly impact B2B company sales processes and always require a lot of time and resources. This platform allows users to customize every point of Demo from A to Z and Create tailored and consistent storylines while saving valuable resources. No downtime. No Zero loading time issue.
The product is already used by Adobe, Dell, Varonis, and numerous other industry leaders.