- Writing Python-based test scripts for pre-silicon emulation and validation environments.
- Define, plan, and execute integration and validation activities.
- Work closely with software and hardware development teams from the early stages of silicon development.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering – highly desired.
- 2+ years of experience with Python coding.
- Experience in working with embedded communication systems for Wi-Fi/Cellular – Advantage.
- Experience in working with Cadence emulation systems (Palladium or alike) – Advantage.
- English – Intermediate.
Would be great to have
- Ability to understand system blocks, interfaces, and flows.
- Plan and develop regression test automation scripts.
- Ability to analyze test results and create status reports.
- Debug capabilities.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular business trips abroad to different countries.
- Adequate management.
- 24 working days of vacation.
- Flexible work hours (as required).
- Medical insurance.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Free fruits, sweets, and cookies.
Celeno is a fables’ semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed Wi-Fi technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.