Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the Linux OS. Being a penguin is an advantage.
- You can code using one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C#.
- Basic understanding of Data Structure required.
- Good grasp of core networking concepts. Hands-on experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of source control tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Docker containers and/or virtualization.
- You have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are proactive, exhibiting a “CAN DO” attitude.
- You have self-learning capabilities and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- We are adaptive, without giving in to context switches.
- We care about diversity and teamwork.
As a plus
- Experience with at least one cloud provider’s services (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Solid understanding of common internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, L4, and L7 load balancing).
- Experience with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Understanding OOP &/ TDD.
- Experience with mobile applications development &/ Unity Editor.
- Experience with CI/CD builds environments.
- Adequate management.
- Competitive salary.
- Team buildings.
- Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Maintenance, deployment, and monitoring of CrazyLabs services in the cloud.
- Empowering CL’s RND/BI departments and ease development of new services in the cloud — self serve/you wrote it you own it.
- Improving/Supporting the mobile applications/games pipelines.
Projects Tech Stack:
- AWS: Lambda, EKS (managed Kubernetes service), Codecommit, Elasticbeanstalk, Redshift, RDS, ECS, EC2.
- GCP: GKE, CloudFunctions, BigQuery, Firebase.
- ALM & CI/CD: Jenkins pipelines, Github, Terraform, Helm.
- Monitoring: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch.
- Coding languages used mostly for CI/CD: Python, Groovy, Ruby, Bash, Java, C#.
About the project:
Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher. With over 3 billion downloads to date, we are now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation, looking for an excellent Mobile Developer to join the best-of-breed framework Development Team.