- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in B2B SaaS cloud environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in application, hardware, and network monitoring tools
- Good debugging skills and like to find creative solutions
- Expertise in taking the system to a fully automated stage (even to a ‘self-healing’ stage)
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Git.
Will be a plus
- OS: Linux must (Ubuntu — advantage)
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- CI/CD methodologies & tools (Jenkins or equivalent)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or remote cooperation
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- Build a high-performance and highly available and scalable SaaS platform
- Help implement new and improve existing monitoring and trending solutions.
- Implement system monitoring procedures.
- Analyze performance and stability issues in both development and production environments.
- Optimize and manage a variety of databases and data storages
- Lead the company DevOps operation
About the project
Worldwide anti-phishing company introduces a very secure email platform (powered by AI and ML) that provides an innovative solution to prevent frauds and email attacks.
With the help of the Israel Defense Forces and top incubator program, this award-winning platform helps to prevent and block any type of attacks in the fastest way.
The company provides all types of businesses with a complete solution against any type of phishing attack in the mailbox.