Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a hands-on DevOps Expert to work with various departments (including R&D, sales, and operations) to increase productivity in the workplace and in production operations. This requires to create and to develop systems within a company, integrate and implement software systems as well as to analyze metrics and systems for existing tools improve.
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Working with large teams and multiple environments
- Experience with production environments – a must
- Experience with designing and bringing-up CI/CD flows
- Proficiency in Python or Java, JS
- Strong knowledge of HDFS, Kafka
- English – Upper-Intermediate
Would be great to have
- Experience with Apache Storm
Project’s Tech Stack
- Relevant Technologies: Cloud providers; GCP, AWS, OCI, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, VMware VSphere, Jenkins, Linux (Sys Admin), Windows, DNS, Network Segmentation (LAN, vLAN, VPN) Grafana, Splunk, Mongo, Kafka (should), Zookeeper (should), Storm (should), MongoDB, MySQL, Time-Series DB (Grafite or InfluxDB), HDFS, YarnRelevant.
- Programming languages: Python, Java, SH Scripting.
- Working with cutting edge tools both on-premise and in heterogeneous cloud environments
- Maintaining automatization of development, integration, and delivery processes for product’s cloud and on-premise environments
About the project
Cybersecurity platform that provides organizations with unique solutions aimed to protect businesses, detect and prevent cyber-attacks. The technology platform combines both management and operations of IT, IS, compliance, and risks. The company constantly strives to make its solutions suited perfectly to the clients’ needs using best practices and innovative technologies, implementing management and operation options using security policies.