We are looking for a DevOps engineer to work with various departments (including R&D, PM and operations) to increase productivity in the workplace and in production operations. The selected candidate will be a key player and will take part in creating and maintaining company production as well as automation and deployment solutions.
- 1-2 years working experience as DevOps engineer.
- Experience working with large teams and multiple environments.
- Scripting capabilities.
- Experience with kubernetes and docker containers.
Relevant Technologies: Cloud providers;AWS,GCP, OCI, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, VMware, Jenkins, DNS, Grafana, Mongo, Kafka, Zookeeper, Storm, MongoDB, MySQL, Time-Series DB (Grafite or InfluxDB), HDFS, Spark, Yarn.
Relevant Programming languages: Python, SH Scripting, Groovy.
Advanced to have
- Experience with infrastructure automation.
- Team Player.
- Good time and task management skills.
- Analytical skills, wide system vision + troubleshooting.
- Excellent English.
- Communication skills (interpersonal and organizational aspects).
- Understanding business needs and customer demands.
- High self learning skills.
- Work with cutting edge tools in heterogeneous cloud and on-premise environments.
- Build automated infrastructure to support the growing production and on-prem products.
- Build and maintain tools to accelerate Orchestra’s development as well as CI/CD processes.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote cooperation.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Free meals, fruits, sweets and cookies.
About the project
Cybersecurity platform that provides organizations with unique solutions aimed to protect businesses, detect and prevent cyber-attacks. The technology platform combines both management and operations of IT, IS, compliance, and risks.
The company constantly strives to make its solutions suited perfectly to the clients’ needs using best practices and innovative technologies, implementing management and operation options using security policies.