Our Global Newxel Team consists of 250 energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities to collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive, who will establish and maintain relationships with Newxel clients to ensure a long-term partnership with them by scaling their business together with Newxel.
Unofficial motto: to make the client become addicted to high-quality Newxel services!
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager / Account Manager, Consulting, Business Development, Sales, or related field for 3 years, including relevant experience with clients from Israel and/or specific regions
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and Zoom communication skills, with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences
- Relationship building and maintenance / Ability to contribute to building relationships, and implementing new programs
- Negotiations and influencing skills / Skills to inspire and motivate others
- Programs/tools: CRM systems (preferably HubSpot), BPM systems (Jira, etc.)
Will be a plus
- Previous experience in Operations/Project Management roles (process design
- Happy client
- The client is 100% informed about the services provided by Newxel and the status of the team
- Clean detailed monthly reports for the client
- New vacancies from current clients
- Referral clients who came on the recommendation of current client
Is it a match?
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience of best practices in customer service and retention
- You can identify the needs and convey information to all parties involved as well as articulate the value of the proposition to the client
- You are a fast thinker, shining under pressure and ready to find reasonable solutions under any conditions
- You are interested in building the processes from scratch with a timeline for its implementation, being able to ensure the adoption of processes, programs, and changes
- You have an ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to increase a result
- Sell Newxel services to new clients and do upsales with the current clients
- Negotiate service conditions, and lead a client to a contract closing in cooperation with HR Business Partners
- Support and facilitate the recruitment process in communication with clients
- Negotiate the best conditions for talent’s offer
- Being the first contact point for clients on any matter
- Constantly identify clients’ needs for additional services, talent promotion and development, new open vacancies, evaluation and report etc.
- Communicate the value of Newxel services on an ongoing basis to make the client fully aware and satisfied
- Collect feedback and prepare internal reports/analytics
- Serve as a company and industry ambassador, keen on educating prospects and clients on the capabilities of Newxel
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
- Opportunities to impact the business transformation directly
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company’s capacities.
Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from various regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine for many years.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.