- First degree in Computer Science/ SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Embedded Linux kernel and driver development
- Understanding of processor architecture, SW/HW interfaces and Operating Systems
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP/L2 networking – advantage
- Developing code in C for Linux network drivers and embedded user space modules, modifying Linux bridge module
- Designing and developing Linux virtual network module, which is responsible for packet filtering
- Creating complicated network setups
- Writing of feature design documentation, and creating descriptions of basic feature tests for further QA handing
- Take participation in various trainings, mostly related to Network and Wi-Fi
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Celeno is a fables semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high-performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed Wi-Fi technology. Develops and sells best-of-breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multiservice home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.