- 3+ years of commercial development experience, game development will be a plus
- Good C/C++ knowledge.
- Experience with using multiple game engines (Unreal, Cocos2D-x, Unity, etc…)
- Knowledge of multithreading programming.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, frameworks and positive attitude to improve existing
- English — intermediate is mustWill be a plus
- Understanding of HLSL/GLSL
- Knowledge/experience with Nim
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with experienced team in an amazing atmosphere
- English classes
- Medical insurance
- Gym subscription
- Fresh fruits and soft drinks every day
- Develop and improve the game engine framework written in C++/Nim
- Creating tools for game engine
- Designing and developing APIs for integration with external systems