- At least 5 years experience in developing Scala or Java backends for web
- Experienced in Scala (is a must)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- A passion for building products and helping people (Customers and colleagues)
- Knowledge in AWS
- Knowledge in testing methodologies (Unit-testing, TDD, mocking)
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
Will be a plus
- Experience with Play!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
As a Backend developer, you will be responsible for developing transformative products and features while building modules, data pipelines, and services. Also, you will be responsible for owning the development cycle from design to production and monitoring for set KPIs to measure success.
About the project
With over 150 people on board in the US, UK, and Israel the company works day after day to develop and improve an intuitive and data-driven HR platform that helps companies that make the world a better place, change themselves and become better for the people who work there…
The platform fully meets the current realities and is built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. The platform helps managers connect, engage, develop, and retain talents.