We are looking for a skilled Backend developer, with a passion for technologies and data processing at scale. The ideal candidate is a team player who loves developing highly scalable and robust code, to be trusted by some of the largest Enterprises in the world.
- Be responsible for developing our state-of-the-art Data-Ingestion solution, while integrating with cutting edge Big-Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, HDFS, Mongo, etc.
- Be part of an extremely agile team that develops innovative ETL features with complex algorithms while enhancing existing features, based on customer feedback and continuous product evolvement.
- Research various new technologies, to be embedded in, or integrated with our Platform.
- Work alongside developers from other teams, to deliver end-to-end new features.
- Work alongside QA and Automation engineers to ensure your features in terms of functionality, data correctness, and performance.
- Provide robust, clean, and performant code.
- 3+ years Backend development experience in an Object-Oriented language (Scala/Java)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or relevant military experience
- In-depth understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Organizations across all industries rely on our client’s product to seamlessly move data into operational, real-time analytics, and machine learning environments. The product generates data in real-time from any number of sources and processes it streaming to different applications or systems. This technology enhances the power of Apache Spark and other open source technologies. Its main characteristics: a zero-coding approach, intuitive design, and minimal maintenance.