You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span over various parts of the system, as well as companies business, sales and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
- Architect and design engineering projects.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across engineering teams.
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field involving coding (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) or equivalent technical experience.
- Technically lead projects which have involved multiple engineers.
- Worked in a variety of different platforms, in both high-level and low-level languages, and maybe even done front-end work.
- Experience in Python and python web frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI etc.
Would be great to have
- Experience in Node, C#
- Experience working with Postgres.
- Experience developing microservices.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
We looking for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact.
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment.
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability.
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives.
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Have great communication skills.
About the project
Agrotech intelligence platform for fields monitoring that analyze, detect and proceed early signs of harvest threats from diseases, pests, weeds, soil erosion, etc. The product based on the latest technologies uses data science, computer vision and algorithms to analyze the state of the fields effectively.
Currently the platform is used by agro sectors in various countries with the aim to detect threats in real time and increase the crop quality and its quantity by reducing costs.