We are searching for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer who will become a part of an integrated US-Ukraine team with significant business interaction and be responsible for executing programming priorities within dynamic development workflows in a high-tempo environment. Candidates will work within the CTO office and report to the head of the network and cybersecurity in the U.S. Northeast.
Cloud Automation Engineer has a broad, generalist knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and automation. The candidate is able to develop infrastructure software in teams and is comfortable with modern approaches to testing and code reviews. He/she will typically have a specialist area (virtual infrastructure, containers, databases, etc.) but is able to pay attention to a research spike and learn something new rapidly. This role is primarily focused on Microsoft Azure.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, and upgrade Azure and Office 365 environments
- Automate processes including environment deployment and incident remediation PaaS and SaaS
- Ensure infrastructure and security practices consistently adhere to stringent compliance requirements and governance processes
- Help monitor Azure cloud-based systems for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc. using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Trusted Advisor, AppDynamics, or similar
- Docker, Kubernetes, or another container management platform
- 3+ years of experience in Azure automation with Git/GitHub, Azure, PowerShell, BASH, Terraform, Python, JSON, YAML, and Ansible
- Experience in automation with Windows Operating Systems, Linux, and backend, such as PostgreSQL and Mongo
- Experience with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Defender toolset
- Experience in Azure Active Directory Services
- Information security conscious with some experience with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Intune, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests
- 3+ years of professional SIEM experience (using apps like Splunk, IBM QRadar, Azure Sentinel)
- Previous MFA experience (using tools like Azure AD MFA, Duo, etc.)
- Previous identity management and SSO platform experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to work in 24 X 7 support environment
About the company
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform enriched with automated financial tools helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.